VP Corporate Strategy,
We are delighted to invite you to our second Notion Now event, taking place on Friday 17th July at 1.30pm BST.
Notion Now is a virtual gathering of SaaS founders and industry experts, bringing the Notion Capital experience to you remotely.
Join us for an afternoon of inspiring talks and enlightening discussions.
Welcome and Introduction
Jos White will be setting the scene and introducing Notion Now 2
Revenue growth through recession - What we learned at Paddle
Christian Owens, Founder and CEO at Paddle.
Breakout Stream One
1) How Unicorns hire diverse teams with Notion's Talent Director, Maddy Cross
2) Excellence in Customer Success with Pat Phelan, Chief Customer Officer at GoCardless
Breakout Streams 2
1) SaaS Pricing Masterclass: Lessons from 18,673 Companies with Peter Zotto, GM ProfitWell
2) Fundraising in challenging times with Notion Partner, Itxaso del Palacio and Investor Relations Director, Charlotte Salasky
Sales as a Science: Why sales will never be the same again
Closing keynote with Jacco vanderKooij, Founder and Co-CEO at Winning by Design
Please RSVP directly to the event. We'll be running the event on zoom, so please also register on zoom here.
Please note that during the breakout streams we'll keep the following sessions running on the main event zoom, so you should stay on this zoom if you plan to join:
1) How Unicorns build diverse teams
2) Fundraising in challenging times
If you'd like to partake in the other break out sessions please register separately for:1) Excellence in Customer Success with Pat Phelan here.
2) SaaS pricing masterclass with ProfitWell here.
Get a sneak peak of what to expect.
We can't wait to see you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment do you accept?
Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition.
Do you offer military, senior citizen, or other discounts?
Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment.
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
What are your terms and conditions?
RSVP and join us at 1.30pm BST, Friday 17th July.
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy.
Throwing your own event?